Nameless

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nameless
Nameless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Goodbye to all
Twilight Temple Guide EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:10 pm by Zabinzu

» Latest News and Update
Twilight Temple Guide EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:38 am by Zabinzu

» The (attempted) Return
Twilight Temple Guide EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 pm by Zabinzu

» Vacation
Twilight Temple Guide EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:17 am by MarTheDragon

» Quitting
Twilight Temple Guide EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:17 am by Namununa

» coming back
Twilight Temple Guide EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 pm by MarTheDragon

» Final Exam
Twilight Temple Guide EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:49 am by Zigfried

» Twilight Temple Guide
Twilight Temple Guide EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:30 am by Ilualthar

» Welcome! :D
Twilight Temple Guide EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:05 pm by Ladyhawk

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Twilight Temple Guide

2 posters

Go down

Twilight Temple Guide Empty Twilight Temple Guide

Post  HuliMan Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Maybe I'll elaborate when I have more time, but here are 2 very good guides on the Twilight Temple (with pictures, which always helps).

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=306941

http://skw.wikidot.com/ttguide

and here is a list of boss drops from all the TTs. I've used this list countless times to find out what boss I needed for a drop.

http://vanaheim.the-aria.com/pw/tt/
HuliMan
HuliMan

Back to top Go down

Twilight Temple Guide Empty More info about TT

Post  Ilualthar Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:30 am

In case you want to know more about the bosses in TT here are some infos about the ones in 1-* and 2-*. I have only done 2-1 so i can only speak of that one. There is also a very good 'boss tutorial' and i won't be posting here information from there (here).

1-*
Drummer
Untill he reaches 50% and starts to AOE every 7s he has a magical attack. He's easy to tank up to 1-2, but in 1-3 he does a LOT of damage to my barb (5k-ish?). Good news is that the attack happens only every 7s and is interruptible. Bad news the casting circle is very small and yellow. So if a cleric casts cyclone or there are too many melee fighters you will not be able to see it. However with lvl 7 alacry of the beast you can cast on cooldown and you will get most of them.

Soul Banisher
In 1-3 he hits more the Drummer so that is pretty much a LOT (6k-ish). It is very important to either have a charm or BB since the begining of the fight. Also try as much as possible to interrupt him, since if you miss, it will hurt you plenty (even in BB). Also the casting circle is now pretty easy to notice.

Dimensic / Aur
Only thing here is that barb can interrupt his AOE making it possible for weaker defence pets to get the hurt on him. Also it will make clerics work less on healing other melee players that would get hit by it.

2-1
Wurlord
This is about the same as Soul Banisher except for the AOE. Remember to always ask the cleric if he has 2 sparks to BB from the start of the fight. Interrupt as much as possible, since that attack will hurt a lot even in BB.

(rest of the bosses in 2-1 are *very* easy)

Ilualthar

Back to top Go down